In a city known for its nightlife, there are also many daytime activities that can be fun. For families or couples looking for Las Vegas daytime activities to escape the heat, here are some of our favorites on the strip:
1. Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum: Located in the Venetian, Madame Tussaud’s has over 100 wax celebrities. The interactive museum includes movie stars, sports hero’s, musicians and entertainers of all kinds. Props scattered throughout the museum makes taking pictures with celebs lots of fun!
2. Mandalay Bay Shark Reef: Located inside Mandalay Bay, this attraction is definitely geared for families with children. Walk underneath to experience sharks, sea turtles, huge saltwater fish and more swimming all around you! You can also take the opportunity to touch and feel stingrays in a shallow pool while enjoying all the other marine life inside the underground aquariums. The shark tunnel is pretty awesome too, and seeing a large squid swimming around right next to you is pretty great!
3. Gondola Ride: Located inside and outside of at the Venetian, the Gondola ride is perfect for a romantic stroll on the water. Either ride includes a personal Gondolier, serenading Italian tunes to add to the atmosphere. And if the heat is an issue, head inside for a lovely stroll through the Grand Canal. But if you want the romance of a sunset ride, choose the outdoor option. Either one will leave you with a smile on your face.
4. Premium Outlet Mall: Who doesn’t like shopping? Just jump on the bus and it drops you right at the doorstep of the Outlet Mall. (You can get 24 hour passes.) There’s a north outlet and south outlet mall at each end of the strip filled with all your favorite stores! Who doesn’t like Las Vegas daytime activities that include shopping?
5. Old Vegas: Have some fun inside the original casinos and hotels of Vegas! This was actually one of my favorite sites to see. Located North of the strip, the bus drops you off as one of scenic stops along the way. Complete with old western signs, original casinos and even original slot machines, Old Vegas can be a fun attraction to add to your Vegas trip. Don’t miss it!
There are many more attractions to be seen, but here are just a few to start you out. For the complete list, check out Vegas.com 🙂